Ministry of the Interior Certificates Associations
- Ministry of the Interior Certificates Associations
- What is the European Union Certificate of Registration?
- How to obtain a certificate of registration of associations?
- What is the certificate of registration?
- Certificate of registration as a citizen of the union expiration date
- Where can a document be registered?
- What is the validity of the Union citizen registration certificate?
- Who must register in the Central Registry of Foreigners?
- Nie or certificate of registration as a citizen of the union.
- How to register the name of an association?
- How do I know if an association is registered?
- Where do I apply for the Certificate of Encumbrance?
- Ministry of the Interior Spain
Residence permits are the temporary authorization to reside in the national territory and to develop the activities expressly contemplated by the law and which are granted discretionally by the country’s authority to a foreign person. This category includes visas subject to contract, student and temporary visas.
Authorization to work is granted to the foreigner who has filed a residency application and entitles him/her to work during the entire period of processing of his/her residency visa.
Photocopy of passport, photocopy of the foreigner’s identity card, photocopy of the certificate of definitive permanence and a travel report or a certificate of validity of definitive permanence issued by the Police of Investigations of the domicile; if the certificate was lost, proof of loss of document made before the Carabineros, certificate of background for special purposes that is processed in the Civil Registry.
Letter requesting the modification or correction of the certificate, photocopy of identity card, original certificate, background certificate, photocopy of passport, travel report or certificate of validity of the definitive permanence issued by the Police of Investigations of the domicile.
What is the European Union Certificate of Registration?
This is the document that certifies the registration in the Central Registry of Foreigners of citizens of a European Union Member State or of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area who are going to reside in Spain for a period of more than three months.
How to obtain a certificate of registration of associations?
– The application and documentation must be submitted electronically, through the website of the Registry of Associations of the Community of Madrid. – Citizen attention telephone number: 91 720 92 11, you can also call 012.
What is the certificate of registration?
Certificate of Registration: This document states the registration of an act, business or judicial resolution in a specific folio. Certificate of Existence or Nonexistence of Registration Records: This is the document in which it is stated that a real estate property is or is not registered in the Public Registry.
Certificate of registration as a citizen of the union expiration date
You must have a valid electronic ID or electronic certificate or your [email protected] credentials to access the service. In addition, as the presentation of your document must be signed, it is important that you verify that you have downloaded the AutoFirma program. You have a service that verifies that your computer meets the requirements to be able to carry out the procedures telematically.
Once authenticated, you must fill in the fields, attach the documentation requested for the specific procedure you intend to carry out and select the Provincial Headquarters, Local Headquarters or Local Traffic Office where you wish to submit the application as the recipient body.
Legal entities are obliged to file documents and communications exclusively through the Internet, electronically. Individuals may choose any of the following two ways to submit their documents:
1. by Internet, with prior identification. When filling in the form, please check that you have correctly filled in your contact details so that we can contact you if necessary.
Where can a document be registered?
Services to the CITIZEN
At post offices, in the form established by regulations. In the diplomatic representations or consular offices of Spain abroad. In the offices of assistance in the matter of registries. In any other established by the provisions in force.
What is the validity of the Union citizen registration certificate?
The validity period is 5 years, according to article 7 of the Royal Decree 240/2007 and upon renewal, it is permanent as stated in article 10 of the same Royal Decree. The official application form is the EX18, and must be completed and signed by the citizen of the union.
Who must register in the Central Registry of Foreigners?
Citizens of a Member State of the European Union, of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland who are going to reside in the territory of the Spanish State for a period of more than three months are obliged to apply for registration in the Central Register of Foreigners.
Nie or certificate of registration as a citizen of the union.
Ministry of Interior and Police. Edificio Gubernamental Juan Pablo Duarte, Piso 2, 3 y 13, Av. México, Esq. Leopoldo Navarro, Gazcue, D.N. Tel.: 809-686-6251 Ext.: 3053/3055/3056/3063 – Toll free line *788
*Note: After being registered in the system, the user receives a verification email, notifying him/her that his/her account has been created and a direct access link to request the service.
4. The user completes the application form and attaches the required documents: – Certificate of non-criminal record. – 2×2 photos with white background. – Copy of the ID card on both sides. After completing the form click on the button ”Send Application; 7. Before making the payment verify your personal data, then make the payment. 8. Click on the online payment button, in which you will be able to pay this service with the debit or credit card of your preference and a voucher of the payment is generated.
How to register the name of an association?
Application for Registration signed according to the standard form provided by the registry. 2 copies of the Foundational Act and of the statutes signed by all the promoters in all the sheets. Identification of the promoters in the founding act (name and surname, address, nationality and tax identification number) Payment of the fees …
How do I know if an association is registered?
You can consult the file of denominations through the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of the Interior. It contains the associations regulated under the Organic Law 1/2002, of March 22, 2002, regulating the Right of Association (BOE no. 73, of March 26).
Where do I apply for the Certificate of Encumbrance?
Where to request a Certificate of Freedom of Lien? This document must be requested at the Public Registry of Property and Commerce. Although many people do not know it, it is extremely important to have it to certify the purchase and legality of a property.
Ministry of the Interior Spain
On the same date, Law No. 20,711 (published in the Official Gazette on January 2, 2014), which implements the aforementioned Convention, and Supreme Decree No. 81 (published in the Official Gazette on November 28, 2015), which approves the regulations of this law, also came into force.
People residing outside the Metropolitan Region and who do not have someone to take care of this procedure, can send us the original documentation through the Provincial Governor’s Office corresponding to their domicile. We do not receive documentation sent directly by private individuals.